Tuesday 25 September 2012

First project proposal

Chris Rogers’ Minor Project proposal

What I want to do on this project is to go through the process of character design. I want to research into areas that I haven’t been before so that I can create something that I have never thought of or seen before. As of now, I don’t know if the character will be for game or film, male or female, or hero, sidekick or villain. I would really like to have two characters completed by the end of this project but I understand how hard that will be and know that designing just the one is the best way to go. At the end of the project I want a fully developed character design, a modeled version of the character and have it rigged for poses.
List of what I want from the project:
Character design
Character sheets
Model
Poses/Renders


Major Project Proposal
I’m not sure what I want from the major project but I would like to maybe do another character that is designed to a whole different level and is modeled to perfection. To keep it a little different from the minor I would probably decide to make the character for a film if the minor character is for game.
Nothing is yet set in stone for me in the major project so I’m open to any ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment