· Scene starts over a jungle, sunny and noisy from the animals below. The Camera moves slowly over the jungle.
· Swoop into the trees, down to the ground.
· Focus on the bushes and see a pair of red beady eyes
· A quick shot of a deer like creature runs past.
· Camera follows the deer jumping broken tree trunks, hoping from one side to the other.
· Jumps a large tree bark and stops.
· As the deer looks around the view changes to under the head and we see the vast jungle canopy above.
· Sound of a twig snaps and the deer bolts off again.
· The deer runs down a path carved out by animal’s footprints, in the back ground we can see a shadow running at the same speed.
· The deer runs passed a tree once more and in slow motion a lion jumps from the bushes and grabs the deer resulting in a fumble.
· The deer bounces to the side out of the lions grip and turns towards the lion. The lion slowly gets up from its position, whilst constantly looking at the deer.
· They both stand on either ends of the jungle floor, looking at each other, the camera is circling around the battle ground.
· There’s a snap shot of the deer’s face looking angry.
· Then a shot of the lion’s face looking just as angry, then it roars.
· Camera angle changes and the lion bolts for the deer.
· The deer evades the attack and flees to the left, takes a large jump, sprouts wings and turns in an eagle and flies out of the canopy.
· Lion looks round up to the eagle’s position with extreme anger.
· Lion moves into position.
· Looks down
· Wings start to grow from its back.
· It stands on its hind legs and it wings rap around it body.
· The whole form grows larger and the legs turn to a dragon legs
· A large neck and head sprout out of the wings.
· The tail forms out the back and swings to smash a large tree trunk.
· Angle from the back of the head shows the dragon look up to the trees.
· SCENARY CHANGE
· Open in the sky in front of the eagle.
· A large roar comes from beneath the trees.
· The eagle looks back to the roar.
· The dragon burst out of the canopy
· Wings highly spread, the veins are highly visible.
· The wings pull in and the dragon spirals towards the eagle.
· Dragon follows the eagle along the landscape, dodging in and out of obstacles
· The dragon comes close with a bite that is just whiskers away from the tail of the eagle.
· More weaving passed obstacles
· The dragon takes one large move around a rock to the right, passing it and banking left and slamming into the eagle to start a grappling
· The dragon and eagle spiral to the sea bed below.
· As they hit the water the eagle turns into a dolphin and the dragon turns into a great white shark.
· A chase begins in the water, jumping in and out.
· A near miss bite allows the dolphin to escape.
· The dolphin jumps again and notices a tree coming up.
· It dives back in and speeds down the water
· It shoots up out of the water and, turning in a squirrel and grabbing the tree.
· The Squirrel holds onto the tree and looks back into the water.
· A five second anticipation
· The shark jumps out of the water and turns into a gibbon
· The squirrel bolts left into the tree, the gibbon follows.
· They both jumps from branch to branch and onto sides of trees.
· The squirrel makes its way to the floor, and looks up to the trees to find he’s lost the gibbon.
· He stays waiting, looking at the trees wave and whistle
· Suddenly the Gibbon falls to the squirrel’s exact position.
· The squirrel bounces to the other side and turns to the gibbon. As he turns, he evolves into a tiger.
· The gibbon lands and sees the tiger.
· Stands on his hind legs and grows into a grizzly bear.
· The bear slams to the floor and starts to charge.
· The tiger takes a step forward and yells ‘Stop!’
· The bear stops, looks in shock, then anger and the roars
· The Camera moves to a aerial view of the battlefield and up through the canopy.