Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Head concepts

Here are some of the head designs that I have been doing for the last couple of hours, I believe that this is going great so far, I'm really happy with how they all look. I did start by using fully black silhouettes with a 100% opacity brush but it looked to boring for me to work with. So I cut the brush down to 40% and worked with that - this allowed me to work with the shapes, textures, and light balance that the brush created. Some are a little far from cockroach's original face, however they really work as evil looking killing bugs!

Page one

Page two

No comments:

Post a Comment