Tuesday 19 March 2013

Male Gnome finished


At the beginning of this project, I thought that I was going to love this character, but with any hero type character I have had problems with him. He has always come close but never truly there, I know what he will look like but I have wanted to draw him that way before I modeled him. 

These are my beginning designs for the day.




 The last page was my more successful page.



The expression sheets helped me so much when doing the female gnome so I thought I would just jump to it for the male gnome, and once again, it became a lot more enjoyable.






These expressions are really working for me - I think they show his character nicely.





Once again I finished on the colour experiments but I did not go into too much detail - my favourites are 1,2,7 and 10

No comments:

Post a Comment