When looking at everyone's pitches, I realised that my animation was way to boring, it was to obvious to be fun. I was inspired by Dayle's concept art. I liked how out of this world it looked, and I now want to do something that will take the audience out of this world and warp them into a technologically advanced world, the asme as what the film Ironman did for me.
- Create more and better concepts to develop the world I want to create - This needs to be dramatic, exciting and technological - More research would need ot be involved for this, looking at films like fantastic voyage again, Alien, and Ironman. - I will also need to look up tutorials on how to get the most out of these concepts. - Fix the colour scheme for the animation, make it dark/light/Dirty/Clean/Green (more alien like) but keep it running through.
- I need to research into more amaerican tv and action films - this was reconmended by Phil.
- Keep the original story as a basis but advance it into the new ideas - create a rough storyboard if needed.
- Find a better soundtrack, previous soundtrack got a lot of negative feedback
- Look for After Effects and Maya tutorials for inspiration and ease to help with this possibly hard task.
- Try experimenting with backgrounds for the Maya scene to extend the visual field.
- Find Videos and book tutorials of Dramatic Camera Angles to help with act 2.
- Re-model everything that needs to be done.
- Create the textures and colours for the models - keep the drama and colour scheme.
- Animate it all - keep in mind the the action, editing potentials and over all feel of the animation - make it look exciting.
- Take the animaiton into After effects and put those necessasary effects on - heads up display, etc.
It is a very big list to get thorugh in just 2 weeks, and if I look back at what I've done in 5 weeks, it becomes very daunting. But also at the same time it's inspiring, because I have something to prove to myself and everyone else. I know that I can get this done and I want to create what I see in my head. If I don't get the whole thing done, it could be a little disapointing. However it is a big list and involves 100% dedacation. I feel that this year I haven't done anywhere as near as what I could achieve, I know have 2 weeks to prove what I can do... Overall that Pitch has become very useful for me and I extremely glad we did it.