Thursday, 5 April 2012

Modelling improvements

I had a talk with phil and he revealled a few problems he was having with my character. He thought that the textures were becoming to complex which lead to too much visual information. Another problem was that he wasn't look big enough or anywhere near mean enough. So I have gone back a few steps and created this new fearsome head and made him larger.

I didn't want to make the head TOO different, so i started to think about how he would look under the previous mask that he had, and as the modelling continued I added a few more piece like the elongated chin. The eyes will be covered by small fibres, so that they are simular to the eyes of a flea, which is where the main design where from.

No comments:

Post a Comment