Sunday 6 February 2011

Character Design

I wanted to see what the character will look in fleshed form and then move it into the skeletal form, because i'm finding it difficult to have a way of creating expression in a boned face. Through drawing the fleshed face, I've come to realise that I want to keep the eyes in becuase there is a lot that can be taken from the eyes. Also when it comes to the bones itself, I want them to be almost like rubber, giving me the chance to mold the skull when needed ( for example the 'eyebrows'). With that in mind, I will need to make sure it still looks like a skeleton.
There is also a full bodied drawing of the fleshed character, I have given the guy a flared shirt with a vest top, showing class and show business, I want to work on this a lot. Seeing as this will be my only character (as of the moment) I want to have a lot of focus on what the guy looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment