Sunday 6 February 2011

Old Character Drawings

Here are my first character face designs in pencil form. I started creating normal faces but I wanted a character with a destictive feature or two. I made a couple of rough pen marks to create a random feel. At this point my favourite face was the long straight face, so I developed that a little. I liked the idea of a large chin, expressing the mouth ( the main area of the body on a sword swallower). I wanted to have a bit of a storyline in the character itself, so I created a dead character, which at the moment is just a pure skeleton. The skeleton could be old and tattered and molded but that starts to create a scary, eerie feel to the character. I'm looking more for a character that the audience will like and can relate to, improving the show business stage act.




No comments:

Post a Comment