Tuesday 1 February 2011

First set of photoshop character designs


I want my character to have the most amount of personality eradiating from the face. I also want the character to be easily recognisable, just incase I distort or warp a certain part of the character. I have done some thumbnails (which will be put up soon), when I started to relax and not care about the look of the character, I managed to create something with a large chin. it definitely has character and through expression there will be personality.
The skull was a idea that jumped in my head when I was thinking about possible story lines. If the character was a failed swordswallower for example, how could show that... make him poor, or have him dead. This shows a backstory that could have headed many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment