Wednesday 27 October 2010

Quick Essay ideas














Avatar Dir. James Cameron

























Gears of War



















Star Wars 3 - Revenge of the Sith, Film and game are both possiblities...
Dir. George Lucas

























Walt Disney's Treasure Planet. dir. Ron Clements








Now I think that this essay proposal is brilliant! The only problem with it is i'm going find it hard to only write 1500 words. Theres a lot of films and games I have been looking at lately, but theres onlys a select few that have caught my eye. At the moment, I will only post up images of the films and games I'm looking at so I have a basis down for now, which I will build up on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris
    Well done for completing all the tutorials. Great stuff. The only problem was the desk scene - You rendered it from the wrong camera?

    However, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing what you come up with for your first Maya scene.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete