Sunday 28 November 2010

Third concept - cave

On this Concept my main focus was extreme depth, what I had noticed with looking at other images is that a larger cave looked so much more dramatic than a smaller cave. Drama is what I wanted to happen. when it came to the style, I chose to create a lot of silhouette's casted by a single light.










The overlay tool has become extremely useful, with it I have created a really nice blend on cool browns. At the moment i like the way it looks somewhat like game art.











I wanted to experiment with an overlaying colour, of yellow, red and blue. They all turned out really beautiful and gave the image a totally different look. My favourite one is the blue one but the yelow and red ones has a connection the african background so those are the ones I'm need to swing towards most.






















No comments:

Post a Comment