Tuesday 4 January 2011

Abandoned and nature reclaims Research 2 - Rougham Hall Suffork

The Following stunning images were taken from this website http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=56476. The crumbling decay of this building has given it a somewhat scary atmosphere. Once again the over growth of plantlife show clearly that nature is taking back what humans have left behind. Some of these images of the outside building are taken from behind some trees, I really like this positioning because its gives a sense of the plant life is now attacking the audience. I thought this could be an awesome idea to keep in mine when I create the place I want to do; wherever that place may be. If for example its in one of the crumbling rooms, maybe theres plenty of dust over the sceen to enhance the environment that the viewer is know in.








 The insides of this building truely is a deathtrap, the strong beams that are slowing deteriorating, are the only foundation left holding up the ceiling. The floor has also caved in showing downstairs ceiling beam aswel. I like how this image can take me from one room to the outside via the windows and broken ceiling and also take me travelling in to the room underneath. It gives the eye plenty to look at.


No comments:

Post a Comment