Sunday 5 December 2010

famous locations

This Section of research is attempt to collect several images of famous locations of around the world to see if they could spark a idea of what area to choose. What I need from these locations is an area that I could mould, destroy, form in a new way but still have a enough evidence of it's existing structure to be able to still give it's identity away.


THE WHITE HOUSE
TAJ MAHAL

STATUE OF LIBERTY


SEARS TOWER



HOLLYWOOD SIGN



THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA





PIRAMIDS OF GIZA




THE FORBIDDEN CITY, CHINA



LONDON BRIDGE



BURJ SKYSCRAPPER, DUBAI - UNDER CONSTRUCTION


BURJ TOWER, DUBAI


LEANING TOWER OF PISA



What I learnt from searching the world's famous landmarks is that there are sooo many diferent ones out there. They are all unique for the own reasons. But they also made me think about making my own location, clearly not to an extreme scale, but something down at ground level. With also keeping to the unique style of all the locations above. Making my own location could give me he chance to do anything, for example, ancient city, futuristic city, westen, other worldly. My biggest fear about this ambition is the fear that I give myself to muh to do, so the plan is to get loads of thumbnails done, that has a limited about of things in there, with maximum detail to bring up the realism of the shot. I will also keep in mine the reason in why I'm doing this city... to make the audience think twice!








No comments:

Post a Comment