Thursday 2 December 2010

The first couple of ideas pulled out of my head

Whilst watching 'THE HAUNTING' I had loads of ideas come to me, so i've sketched a few and also doen a few in photoshop to put some colour to those images. Theres still loads more i need to put done on paper and screen, and when I look at some awesome artwork, I hope to have the ball rolling even more!!!


A DEATH IN THE BEDROOM?




A CLOSE UP OF A VENTRILOQUIST DUMMY




WHAT'S BEHIND THE DOOR?






What I also noticed about 'THE HAUNTING', is that the imagination is the most feared tool. Whilst watching the scene where the noises are banging on the door and wall of Eleanor and Theo's room, I kept on asking myself the same question, 'What could it be?'. Personally I don't believe in ghosts or supernatural, but there's always a time where everyone thinks they've seen something that shouldn't be there, something in the corner of their eye maybe, or making a face out of completely random objects, like a house or a tree. For example the optical illusion below.


'THE FOREST HAS EYES' by Bev Dolittle, http://www.galleryone.com/images/doolittle/doolittle%20-%20forest%20has%20eyes,%20the.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment