Monday 22 October 2012

Deadly Designs 01

 
My first thought was to start with some designs that had the characteristic of being but as I was sketching I realized that the design were become more of a deadly nature. It doesn't really matter that I went down this root instead of the Strong root because either way the creature has to be deadly. What has made these creatures look deadly is the sharp edges, so for the strong designs, I will be looking to sketch at more square like silhouettes.

As you can see from the designs, I have gone into slight detail - Some would say this was too early, but I was really itching to so what they would look like and what I could create. I really like these designs and I think that they could both belong in the movie together with two different roles to play.


No comments:

Post a Comment