Monday 1 October 2012

Alchemy Shape Testing

I have spent the last couple of hours doing a psychologist's ink test through the beauty of Alchemy. This is the first time I have used Alchemy and it has been amazing for letting my mind juices flow. 

So this is what I have come up with. 





I really like these forms, but what I see straight away is a big huge monster. However I will be developing these in photoshop by using greyscale, scale modifying and combinations of more than one of them. 

I also see some smaller shapes in some of them, which I will be using to my advantage.

1 comment:

  1. I want you to use the silhouettes of your clock parts Chris - you're still defaulting here to things with massive forearms - you've got this 'gorilla' default - move on! Visit Bob's blog and find that section on the insect silhouettes because Bob gives the way to import silhouettes into Alchemy - which is what I want to see you doing - an no more gorillas!

    ReplyDelete