Sunday 7 October 2012

Silk Silhouette Development

I have spent today playing around with the Silk Interactive Generative Art software and I have found it amazing. My two ideas for the time character was that it could be made of metal or it could be a spirit, so this programme helped create some spirit style characters.

These are some that I came up with:




I then started to work with some of them in photoshop.



I now wanted to play around the colour, just to see what I could get out of the character.



 
 I find these all amazing characters and a beautiful foundation for my character, I'm going to keep playing around with this system for awhile, because I think it is working nicely. I'm also excited about how I would go about modelling this, it could be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment